The Villa Margaret River is located in a secluded and quiet part of town yet just a few steps away from the main street of Margaret River. You can walk to cafes, restaurants, bars, shops, forests and the river.
The location is the perfect place for you to begin exploring all the wineries, breweries, caves, forests and beaches that the beautiful Margaret River Region has to offer.
GETTING HERE –
Margaret River is approximately 3.5 hours drive south of Perth City and Perth Airport by car.
DISTANCES TO TOWNS FROM THE VILLA MARGARET RIVER –
– Margaret River to Prevelly/Gnarabup – 12km
– Margaret River to Cowaramup – 13km
– Margaret River to Augusta – 51km (via Caves Road) and 42km (via Bussell Highway)-
– Margaret River to Dunsborough – 47km (via Caves Road) and 48km (via Bussell Highway)
– Yallingup – 37kms (via Caves Road) and 40kms (via Bussell Highway)
MAP OF THE AREA –
Click here Margaret River Region Map
TRAILS AND TALES MAGAZINE –
Click here Tales and Trails Magazine Autumn/Winter 2021